So, I have a friend that is currently on lock-down due to some fraudulent charges brought on by his ex. He will be getting out soon, but I needed to speak with him to see what he wanted to do when he gets out. I have his belongings and what not. Decided to try to phone calling system, but after reading the reviews. I decided to go the snail mail route. The reason for this compliant is that I have been doing some digging about this Securus system and I am filing a major complaint to a few companies. I was excited to check back on the website to see that the website is currently "Down" due to upgrading. It has been this way for the past two days.

Yeah right! I work for a technology company whom does routine maintenance/upgrades daily and NEVER have I seen a website be down for such a long period of time.

This is a great sign. This means that the company is taking notice of all the complaints and trying to get their things in order with their website, which is the main source of information and Customer Service. It's too late. I have submitted a few complaints already and currently killing twitter with tweets to major news networks about this Securus system. This is another great way for the governments and powers to be to not only rob the little people as always, but to also take away the bond of being able to communicate with a loved. Guilty or Not Guilty.

These types of services are grave robbery in plain sight and it is up to you and me the consumer to make people notice this BS.

I wanted to post this comment, so that people can continue to get mad and blast the people that own these fraudulent companies. Make sure to blast them on twitter or any other social network. These avenues are great for getting your word heard to a multitude of people.

Keep the fight consumerites. We have the power to keep them up or knock them down.

Review about: Securus Technologies Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #934021

Since December 2014, its has been a process to get in the system..cant login, everytime i put in my email..and password it dont work..stops at a certain screen when trying put to finish the process.i gave up .

I cant see my friend because of this system.this is my very first time ever.If the is down what to do?

mbee
Reno, Nevada, United States #750996

Securus is an evil, evil company.They pay the jail administrator a hefty fee (up to 40%) to be THE ONLY phone service available for inmates.

That's a monopoly, and those are kickbacks. The quality of their service is abysmal, I get disconnected frequently, and often there is so much static and interference on the line I can barely hear. Their customer service is essentially non-existent, and they have a policy to not issue refunds for cell phone users - even though THEY DISCONNECT THE CALLS. They charge you for the maximum allowed time for a call (20 minutes) even if you get disconnected, BY THEM, after one minute.

Then they won't issue a refund because you're on a cell phone and they say they're not responsible for dropped calls on cell phones. THE CALL WASN'T DROPPED, IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY SECURUS. I know this because a recording comes on and says "This call is being terminated, no third party calls are allowed," even though it's NOT a third party call.

Help file a class action lawsuit against this vile, criminal company.Send your contact information to: ClassActionSecurus@gmail.com.