I have been trying for a month and half to add funds on my account and I keep getting the error message oops, something went wrong. I have called several times and spoke with a agent and they have given me several different reasons from it is my card I am using to it must be the company Secures uses that accepts the payments.

Your securus pay now will accept my card and that charges $14.00 for 15 minutes compared to the website charge which is alot cheaper for 15 minutes. Can someone Please figure out what is wring with your website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Inmate Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Fix your website so it will accept payments.

Comments

Oops,something went wrong is getting old.How about an explanation instead.

Nobody cares if convicts and their families get stiffed. Chances are pretty good they stiffed someone to get themselves incarcerated and I am sick of paying for their room and board. Let their loved ones foot the bill and make them jump through a few hoops to do it.

AnotherJavanRhinoceros779
@Anonymous

Family member was protecting his family. Old boyfriend couldn’t let her be and he broke windows and harassed them.

Good old fist fight broke out and he got the ugly end of the stick. Family member now goes to prison for aggravated assault. Court uses 10 yr old juvenile records and gets 10 yrs.

Agreed, he whooped him, but does he deserve to go to prison, heck no! Especially, not for 10 years!!!!