I set up a call to my daughter in Maricopa County for 10/08/15.The link for the call was never available from 2pm-220pm which was the time I was supposed to call.

I started trying to get to the link 15 mins before the call and the Securus online dropdown would just give errors and not come up. I contacted them via chat and the chat person said I had to call. I called and the telephone person just said "It's your computer, clear your cache and cookies" I already did that you ***, I already restarted my computer as well. Then Einstein on the phone said "It's your browser use Internet Explorer.

I AM USING INTERNET EXPLORER EINSTEIN, TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT FRICKING KNOW!!! Finally I hung up, this *** was of no use whatsoever. Odd....at 224pm the link for Securus online suddenly started to work AFTER my call was supposed to be completed. This service is a joke and a rip off.

Now due to their mistake I have to submit a form to get my money back in the next several months.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product that did not work as promised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "service did not work" of securus inmate calling service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Securus Technologies needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned securus inmate calling service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Securus Technologies.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments