Been on time for my visits and video didn't connect 3 times in the row.I have complete a system check, check my computer settings, my internet signal.

All is working fine but the video still isn't working. $15 down the drain and I have yet to get refunded. Even the customer service rep told me I should've received one because it wasn't my fault. Oh and did I mention when calling Tech support its a 30-60 min wait until you get somebody on the phone WHO ISN'T TECH SUPPORT!

Then having to wait another 15 mins for the customer service rep to contact a tech support rep, who tells you they cant reach them and they would have to call you back. Then when you talk to tech support you'll told you have to be on the video chat for them to fix the problem WTF!!!

WORST COMPANY EVER!!WONT GET MY MONEY AGAIN!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, poor video services, refunds not granted!!!!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. jhadashane is overall dissatisfied with Securus Technologies. The most disappointing about securus video services at Securus Technologies was all their service sucks, when told wait would be 4 and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Securus Technologies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Securus Technologies to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments